The Gut Microbiome and Its Impact on Sleep:
The microbiome is the community of microbial residents in our body. Gut microbiome, gut microbiota, or gut microflora refers to the microorganisms found in the human gastrointestinal system. Further, the gut microbiome can be defined as the collective genome of microorganisms that reside in the gut. It is the largest microbial community in humans.
The human gut microbiome can exert effects on mental and physical health through different routes including through the brain-gut-microbiome axis (BGMA), intestinal activity, and the competitive exclusion of pathogenic bacteria. BGMA signaling has been shown to be bi-directional, where not only can gut bacteria influence health and behavior, but psychological states can alter gut health. Perturbations to the BGMA have been associated with gastrointestinal disorders, depression and mental quality of life, Parkinson’s disease, increased anxiety, and decreased cognitive abilities. While the mechanisms through which the gut microbiome and human body interface have yet to fully understood, previous work has shown that bacteria can influence neural, hormonal and immune responses, and permeability of both the gut and the blood brain barrier. Accordingly, understanding how the BGMA functions to regulate human health and behavior is of importance.
Several bacterial metabolites have been identified as possible mechanisms through which bacteria communicate via the BGMA with their host. Chief amongst these are metabolites that interface with the immune system. For example, short chain fatty acids (SCFA, e.g., butyrate, acetate) produced by fermenting bacteria can suppress pro-inflammatory cytokines and interact with regulatory T cells to attenuate colitis. The bacterial metabolite indole stimulates the production of interleukin-22 (IL-22), which stimulates the production of anti-microbial peptides thus serving a protective role against pathogens. Polysaccharide A downregulates the production of the pro-inflammatory IL-17, while upregulating the production of IL-10, which together serve to protect against colitis. The production of IL-6 and IL-1β can be stimulated by the gut microbiome, which can lead to regulatory B-cell differentiation. Overall, there are well-established links between the immune system and the gut microbiome in humans.
Sleep is a physiological state that is intrinsically linked to the immune system but is overall understudied in the context of BGMA. In general, short sleep duration and poor sleep quality have been associated with several aspects of cognitive and neurobehavioral performance, and several diseases including cancer, type II diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease. Notably, cytokines represent a potential critical interface between sleep physiology and gut microbiome composition.
” Peptiva ” is a brand new advanced probiotic supplement specially designed to prevent the indigestion and the bloating during night which enables to get a better sleep. According to the studies performed the available probiotic supplements in the market have several problesm as
1. Many probiotics lack the right strains and even contain ingredients that are bad for your gut. The six strains shown in clinical studies to actually help your gut are missing from ALL other probiotics.
2. Many popular probiotic brands, including Align, Schiff, and Garden of Life, only guarantee their products’ potencies at the time they’re made— not when you actually take them. This does you no good.
3. Many brands use weak strains that are KILLED by stomach acid before they can even reach your intestines. A lot of companies try to overcompensate with ridiculously high CFU counts as a marketing ploy.
4. Taking a probiotic during the day may not give your digestive system a fighting chance. Your system’s too busy dealing with food, drink, and stress.
To address all these issues a new natural probiotic supplement is designed in the USA with the help of world-renowned Dr. David Katz, who is the Director and Co-Founder of the Yale Prevention Research Center, Founding Director of the Integrative Medicine Center at Griffin Hospital and Former President-Elect of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
=> Get Your “Peptiva” Free Sample From The Official Website!
Key Specifications of Peptiva:
Peptiva is a probiotic manufactured in the USA and made of 100% natural ingredients. Inside every Peptiva there are 2 main ingredients as Lab4™ Clinical Cultures and Active Microbiome Blend. This Lab4™ Clinical Cultures contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis Subsp. lactis. Active Microbiome Blend contains Lactobacillus paracasei and Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus – Lactobacillusacidophilus (L. acidophilus) is the most commonly used probiotic, or “good” bacteria. Many healthy bacteria live in the intestines and vagina where they protect against the “bad” bacteria that cause disease. They do this in a couple of ways. For example, when L. acidophilus breaks down food in the intestine, several substances are formed (such as lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide) that create an unfriendly environment for “bad” bacteria.
2. Bifidobacterium bifidum – Bifidobacterium bifidum (B. bifidum) is a type of probiotic (“good” bacteria) that lives in the intestines. It produces lactic and acetic acid in the gut. “Good” bacteria such as B. bifidum can help break down food, absorb nutrients, and fight off “bad” organisms that might cause diseases. B. bifidum is commonly found in the feces of breastfed infants and is used in probiotic supplements. People use B. bifidum for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and respiratory infections. It is also used for eczema, constipation, diarrhea, and many other conditions.
3. Bifidobacterium animalis Subsp. lactis – Bifidobacterium animalis is found in the large intestines of humans and other mammals. It is also commonly found in fermented dairy products such as milk and yogurt. This bacteria may help relieve symptoms of constipation and other gastrointestinal issues.
4. Lactobacillus paracasei – It helps to maintain the health of gums and also to maintain the sinuses free and open.
5. Lactobacillus rhamnosus – In adults, lactobacillus rhamnosus is possibly effective in preventing diarrhea during a hospital stay, while you are receiving chemotherapy, or during travel to foreign countries (“traveler’s diarrhea”). Other conditions for which lactobacillus rhamnosus is possibly effective include treating irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, or vaginal infections caused by bacteria.
Other than these main ingredients Peptiva contains Gamma Aminobutyric acid, Valerian root extract, and melatonin.
● Gamma Aminobutyric acid – GABA is a neurotransmitter produced in the brain known to promote relaxation and restful sleep. GABA increases the alpha waves in our brain which are known to put us in a calm state.
● Valerian root extract – This herb has been used in ancient remedies and has been proven clinically to promote relaxation and sleep.
● Melatonin – t’s basically a hormone produced at night which promotes sleep. Its production increases with darkness. Peptiva has cleverly included two forms of melatonin: an immediate-release to help you fall asleep faster and a delayed-release to keep you sleeping.
=> Get Your Free Sample Of “Peptiva” From The Official Website! – Comes With Natural and Safe Ingredients !
All these ingredients together will give the benefits like reduced bloating and gastrointestinal discomfort and improved digestive satisfaction, improved intestinal regularity, intestinal comfort, stool volume, better sleep and health-related quality of life.
Peptiva is packaged and sold in containers that contain 30 capsules. When considering about the Peptiva over other probiotics it can be highly recommended as a safe product to use as that it is GMO-free product that is free from gluten, lactose or stimulants. It is a 100% natural product and the ingredients of this product are constantly tested for purity and to ensure against toxins and contaminants. The manufacturers of Peptiva, ensures that every natural ingredient added in Peptiva is 100% safe without any side effects. Therefore, this probiotic can be used without any afraid.
Key Benefits (Pros) of Peptiva:
The advantages of Peptiva outweigh the benefits of conventional and traditional probiotics products.
Peptiva enhances the activity and growth of the favorable bacteria in the gut while inhibiting the growth of unhealthy bacteria. By that it will enhance the digestion in the gut and will prevent the bloating as well as indigestions. Other than that after taking that we will feel calmer and this will give a better sleep quickly as well as help to have a long calm sleep. All together this will give a better healthy life after 8 -12 weeks.
Other benefits of this product can be summarized below.
● 100% natural
● No side effects
● Complete 30-day money-back guarantee
● Offer a 15-day trial
● Guaranteed potency to reach the gut intact
● Ingredients backed by clinical evidence
● 6 clinically validated probiotic strains
● Takes 30 minutes to see changes in relaxation and sleep
And the most advantage of this product is up to now there are no reported complaints against this. Therefore, this product can be recommended without any hesitation.
Are there any Side Effects ofPeptiva?
Even though Peptiva supplement is a relatively new supplement, its effectiveness and safety have already been demonstrated. As a result of this supplement, no one has ever reported having any unfavorable reactions or suffering any adverse effects. On the other hand, the pill form of Peptiva might not be appropriate for everyone. You should not use this supplement if you are under the age of 18, if you are pregnant, or if you are nursing. If you are taking medicine long term for any disease you should take this product to your doctor and get his recommendations before using this product as there can be drug interactions. If you have any questions or concerns, you should contact your primary care physician as soon as possible.
Cons of Peptiva:
1. Only available online through official website
2. Limited stocks
Based on the 95,000 reviews received for Peptiva it can be rated with a FIVE STAR rating. This shows that reviewers are highly satisfied with the outputs they obtained by using this product. As proven by the stage of manufacturing testing this product is 100% safe to use and no harmful side effects have resulted. Few reviewer comments can be listed below to show how the customers got satisfied with this product.
● Shirley S. – “One of the best products I have tried. I have been using this product for about a month and a half. I have seen a big improvement with my stomach issues. I have digestive problems and I will continue to use this product. I have poor sleep and it has improved my sleep habits.”
● Dale J. – “I would recommend this product to anyone and especially those with stomach and digestive problems. This works! The best probiotic I have ever used. It has helped a lot and I’m sleeping better at night. Great product.”
● Cathy R. – “Love this stuff. Nothing worked until I tried this product. I love it. I’ve been taking it now for about six weeks and have not had to eat yogurt, drink keifer or kombucha or antacids. I’ve tried so many probiotics and nothing worked like Peptiva….thank you for saving my stomach.”
● Wendy L. – “MUST have! Love this stuff! Extremely gentle on your system all the way around. Not only did I sleep and not wake up groggy but also woke up not feeling as bloated. I highly recommend this product!”
● Kiva S. – “No more sleepless nights. This product does just what it says it will! I haven’t slept this good in years. My stomach is doing much better. It is a win/win situation.”
● Baker – “Five Stars. Great product! Taking a probiotic that also allows you to sleep is what I was waiting for.”
=> Click Here To Get Your “15-Day Free Sample Of Peptiva” From The Official Website – 10,000 Five-Star Reviews !
Dose of Peotiva
The dosage of Peptiva is one capsule every night 30 -60 minutes before bed. The process and the results can be summarized in to three steps according to the official website.
1. Take Peptiva 30-60 minutes before bed. As you wind down for sleep, this sets up the perfect environment for the probiotics to thrive in your system and rejuvenate your health.
2. The healthy bacteria make their journey through your digestive tract and land in your small and large intestines, where they colonize and work to repopulate and restore your gut.
3. Peptiva works all night so you can feel good all day. Thanks to a great night’s sleep and a healthy gut, you can feel so much more energized, productive, and happier.
To get the ideal results, you need to at least use this supplement for 3-6 months according to the manufacturer. Whether you decide to take Paptiva for the long term or the short term, you’re not going to get any side effects since there are no artificial additives added.
Even though Peptiva is a one-of-a-kind Probiotic, the price is very reasonable and affordable. Discounts and considerable price reductions for bulk purchases are always associated with this product. The most beneficial feature of this product is you will be able to get 15-day trial sample when you first visit the official website to purchase. If you are satisfied with the free sample, then you can order this product with the timely discounts. This ensure that how much the manufacturer can guarantee their product.
Additionally, 30 days of money back is guaranteed with items returned within 30 days of purchase. In this case, the full amount will be refunded to the buyer. Please be mindful that 60-, 90- or 180-day money back is not guaranteed with Peptiva. It is only a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The discounts and offers are subject to both availabilities of stock and time of order. Therefore, be mindful to carefully go over the timely discounts available for Peptiva every time you visit the website.
How to Order Peptiva
Peptiva is only available online as there is no offline store. Ordering your OWN Peptiva is a hassle-free and simple process. The only you have to do is to visit the official website of the product and contact the product owner. Information on Peptiva retail parks and deals, such as prices, discounts, offers as well as latest developed features are available on the official website. You only need to follow four simple steps to get your own Peptiva at your doorstep:
=> (SPECIAL OFFER) Click Here To Get Your Free Sample Of “Peptiva – Today From The Official Website!
1. Choose the number of Peptiva bottles you intend to buy and add them to your shopping cart.
2. Complete shipping information, such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, city, country, etc.
3. Choose the payment method and enter card details.
4. Take timely offers available at the time of order and confirm the order!
Please note that there could be several duplicate products of this nature available online on different websites, such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or any other retail store. However, the purchase of genuine products is guaranteed only by contacting the product owner from the official website. Before purchasing this you can just sign up to the website and obtain 15 day sample free.
As the doctors are so expensive in the world, Peptiva gives you the best solution to get rid of bloating, indigestion, and sleep disorders with minimum expenditure. It provides everything for your gut health and for a better sleep. The most attractive thing is the affordable price of this safe product which protects your money with the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Peptiva® Probiotics + Sleep Support?
Peptiva® Probiotics + Sleep Support is a nighttime probiotic supplement that restores digestive balance as you sleep. It contains clinically validated probiotic strains for healthy digestion, plus key sleep-support ingredients for restful sleep.
2. What affects the balance of good and bad bacteria in the body?
The balance between helpful good and harmful bad bacteria in the gut can change. The environment, stress, and other factors can kill off the helpful good gut bacteria, creating an imbalance and resulting in side effects like bloating, indigestion, constipation, or diarrhea. Probiotics can help by replenishing your system with beneficial bacteria to alleviate your symptoms and restore a healthy balance.
3. Why does the label list three parts for the probiotic names?
The first part is the name of the genus, the second part is the species, and the third part is the name of the strain. For example, Lactobacillus acidophilus (ATCC SD6865) is from the genus “Lactobacillus” and has the species name “acidophilus.” ATCC SD6865 is the name of the strain. Identification of these three components is important as some products only provide a general term such as “Lactobacillus”.
4. Does Peptiva® survive the passage through the gastrointestinal (GI) tract?
Peptiva® was designed to survive passage through the gastrointestinal tract and provide the benefits you need. When formulating the product, we chose specific European strains that have been shown to survive the typical conditions of the gastric acid and bile encountered after digestion, allowing Peptiva® to pass through the stomach and GI tract and go to work. Additionally, these strains have been clinically validated in double blinded, placebo-controlled studies at the exact dosage levels found in Peptiva®.
5. Some other products have more CFUs than Peptiva®. Does that mean they’re better?
A higher CFU count doesn’t always mean higher quality. It doesn’t matter how many billions of CFUs a product has if they’re not all there when you use it. Many probiotics, especially those marketing ridiculously high CFU counts, lose their potency before expiration, and this provides no benefit. In order to benefit from your probiotic supplement, the healthy bacteria must be live and active when it reaches your intestine. A lot of probiotics lose their potency even before they enter your body. That’s why Peptiva® is manufactured with a special process that guarantees full label potency through the expiration date, using the specific dosages confirmed in published clinical studies.