● 8 oz brussel sprouts (washed and thinly sliced).
● 6 bacon slices.
● 2 cups red cabbage (thinly sliced).
● ¼ cup walnuts (chopped).
● 2 garlic cloves (crushed).
● 2 tbsp olive oil.
● 1 tsp mustard (grainy).
● In a large frying pan, fry the bacon until crispy and chop into bite sized pieces; remove
● Using the same pan, fry garlic for 1 minute and add cabbage and brussels.
● Fry 2-3 minutes until slightly tender. Turn off heat.
● In a bowl, mix together olive oil and mustard; pour mixture into the pan and stir well.
● Add in bacon and walnuts; stir until well combined. Serve warm.
Total servings – 6