● 24 oz chicken breast (skinless and sliced).
● 1 cup spinach (fresh, chopped).
● 1 cup thick cream.
● ½ cup chicken broth.
● ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes.
● ½ cup parmesan (grated).
● 2 tbsp olive oil.
● 1 tsp Italian seasoning.
● 1 tsp garlic powder.
● Add olive oil to a large frying pan and fry chicken until completely cooked through and
browned. Set chicken aside on a plate.
● Add chicken broth, thick cream, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan to the
pan; whisk gently until sauce begins to thicken.
● Add spinach and tomatoes to the sauce and simmer until spinach begins to wilt; add
chicken back to pan.
Total servings – 6