HAYWARD, CA – For sale at $ 595,000 is a two-bedroom condominium that comes with a slew of such health-forward amenities as pools, gym, rec room, clubhouse, hot tub, tennis courts, lots of green space and walking paths.
This ground-floor unit, at 1,089 square feet, offers a modern, airy feel with a fireplace, a sleek, galley kitchen, two updated baths and a cozy patio.
For more information and photographs, including the on-site fitness center, follow this link.
- Address: 21095 Gary Dr # 107, Hayward, CA
- Price: $ 595000
- Square feet: 1089
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Listing Description: Welcome to Mesa Verde! This ground floor unit has an expanded patio making it feel more like a back yard. The living room opens up to the patio which is great for entertaining or just relaxing on those warm summer nights.
- Unit has many updates including quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, new lighting, new paint, updated fireplace.
- Amenities include multiple pools, gym, rec room, clubhouse, hot tub, tennis courts, lots of green space, and walking paths throughout the community.
- Great location bordering Castro Valley. Centrally located with easy access to all major freeways.
Listed by: Debra Livingston, Compass
This listing appeared on redfin.com. For more information click here. See more photos of the listing below, courtesy of Compass:
For more real estate news, follow Patch on Facebook