● 2 medium sized zucchini.
● 1 lemon (juice and zest).
● 12 oz shrimp (peeled and deveined).
● 4 garlic cloves (crushed).
● 1 tbsp olive oil.
● Sprinkle of chilli flakes.
● Salt and pepper.
● Slice zucchini in half lengthwise; take a fork and rake zucchini to create noodles.
● In a large frying pan, add oil, lemon juice and zest. When pan is warm add shrimp and
cook 1 minute each side.
● Add garlic and chilli flakes; cook for an additional 1 minute, stirring continuously.
● Add noodles and toss for 2-3 minutes until lightly cooked and warmed through.
● Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Total servings – 2